About Me

My photo
I am a Special Education teacher at J.R. Smith Elementary, mother of 3 amazing children and madly in love with the man of my dreams.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Momma Rhonda R.I.P

This week the world lost this amazing lady. I remember walking into sally beauty supply and meeting rhonda and becoming fast friends and family from that moment on. She was always a listening ear, getting my butt up early for the gym( she always said you can sleep when you die) giving me great advice and loving me like I was her own daughter. She was and will always be my momma rhonda and I will always hold her close to my heart. During my divorce this woman was my rock and her and her amazing husband always had an open door for me, she even bubble wrapped my things up for me and packed the horse trailer the day I left. So grateful we still keep in touch and I know she was so proud of what I had become and seeing me happy with my little family. I was so looking forward to going back this fall and her meeting them. Love you momma rhonda!

No comments: