About Me

My photo
I am a Special Education teacher at J.R. Smith Elementary, mother of 3 amazing children and madly in love with the man of my dreams.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Haigen 7/6/2017

Haigen is such a stud! I have loved watching him grow up! He is seven years old and loves to help his dad and brothers and sisters. His favorite thing to do is to draw lately and to read. He is so into rescue bots and Power Rangers. You can always find him helping his dad, doing his chores, or playing with his brother and sister. We are so blessed to have him in our family. One of the things he's so excited for the summer his cousin camp next week and hanging out with all of his cousins. I can't believe we are going to have a second grader next school year. I'm excited to continue watching him grow but I wish he would slow down.

No comments: